HubSpot recently released their CMS Hub Starter, and it’s big news for any businesses with an online presence that wants to optimise its websites and generate more business.
CMS Hub Starter is a simple web content management system, aimed at helping businesses leverage the CRM platform to take their website’s to the next level and turn them into business generation machines.
CMSs are big business. Today, 64.9 million of the live websites on the internet use a CMS. There are plenty of reasons for that — it allows your team to build a responsive, user-friendly, and professional website with relative ease.
In this article, we’ll give you a quick overview of what CMS Hub Starter offers.
What CMS Hub Starter offers
A fast, secure, and reliable website
With a traditional CMS, there’s a lot of maintenance work required. You’ll need to ensure it’s secure, sufficiently fast and smooth, and fix any bugs and problems quickly. This is fairly advanced IT work, requiring specialist staff or contractors to do it effectively.
With CMS Hub Starter, the platform takes care of this work. This leaves your teams to focus on marketing, instead of tackling technical work they aren’t trained for. Here are some of the benefits:
- All the standard security features like SSL, 24/7 security monitoring and threat detection, a web application firewall, and a globally hosted CDN with 99% uptime
- Automatic updates, so you don’t have to install potentially dangerous third-party plug-ins just to keep things running
- Free up marketing teams to focus on business-critical tasks and growing the website, without having to worry about maintenance
Efficiently build great websites
Most traditional CMS platforms leave you with a tough choice. You can have a simple web page builder that’s easy to use but lacks sophisticated tools for developers. Or you can use a more advanced legacy CMS that is packed with technical features but is a nightmare for non-technical people like marketers to use.
Fortunately, with Hub Starter you don’t need to make that choice. It blends both, allowing developers to use whatever tools and workflows they choose to create flexible themes for your marketers to work with.
This has two main benefits — it allows developers to create a truly unique framework for your site while giving marketers the ability to take ownership and update the look and feel however they want.
Your teams can now enjoy features like themes, drag-and-drop page editing, landing pages, blogs, and multi-language content management, among many others. The benefits:
- Your marketers are free to take ownership of your website and gain more control
- Your developers are free to work on higher-impact projects without being tied up in website tasks
- By removing gatekeepers from the content creation process, your team can react quickly and deliver the best possible customer experience
An all-in-one CRM platform
To build a truly effective and impressive website, it’s important that you don’t allow different processes to become siloed away from each other. Your growth and marketing efforts should all work together as part of one holistic process.
CMS Hub Starter is built to recognise this, bringing all your important processes together with conversations, ads, email marketing, and much more. This allows you to use insights and data from other parts of your business to improve your website. The result:
- You can use insights from customer data to inform and drive your web strategy
- Understand clearly what pieces of content are resonating with your audience and which ones are falling flat, allowing you to course-correct and improve
- Don’t just create a website — build a tool for growing your business
CMS Hub Starter has a lot of promise for businesses and their websites. It will allow users to build and manage their online real estate more effectively, drawing on data and a host of powerful features to give marketers everything they need to grow your business via your website.
To find out more about how Hub Starter works and how Kongo can help you implement it, contact us.